To export your products to the United States or Canada, a UL or ULC – CSA certification is required.
These certifications emphasize the safety characteristics of products, and provide a guarantee to consumers that approved products comply with standards.
Gravic is approved by the UL and ULC certification bodies for the following products:
- PGGU2/8: Approval of the transfer adhesive (Material certified by our suppliers)
- PGDQ2/8: Printed label on which the client cannot add technical information (by thermal, matrix or laser printing).
- PGJI2/8: Printed (or blank) label on which the client can add technical information, mainly with thermal reprinting.
(valid for each manufacturing site).
- PGAA: Authorisation to print a “UL Mark” logo on cULus, UL, UL listed, and classified UL labels
- TEOU2/8: Permission to recondition UL materials and provide UL tracking (PGGU2/8, PGJI2/8, UL V0, etc.)
Documents relating to our certification can be found on the UL website.
To access these documents, please select one of the following inlks:
|PGAA||Authorized Label Suppliers Program||PGAA.LP2038|
|PGDQ2||Marking and Labeling Systems – Component||PGDQ2.MH13871|
|PGJI2||Printing Materials – Component||PGJI2.MH29516|
|TEOU2||Repackaged Recognized Components||TEOU2.E320225|
|TEOU8||Repackaged Recognized Components Certified for Canada||TEOU8.E320225|
TYPES OF APPLICATION
- Consumer electronic devices
- Medical equipment
- Safety equipment
TYPES OF MATERIAL