Creation and maintenance of Web site
Tukan Agency Kft.
Validity of information
The information published in electronic form on this site may be subject to updates between the tie when you downloaded it and the time when you become aware of it. We also recommend that your verify its validity.
This information has been re-read and verified multiple times by us, but may still contain errors.
If you find any, do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.
Copyrights and royalties
With access to the site, Gravic grants the user only a private use license, not a collective or exclusive license, for the content on the site.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including rights for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Any redistribution, publication on networks, or reproduction of all or part of this site in any form, or on electronic media of any form, even in part, is explicitly forbidden except with the express consent of Gravic.
Reproduction of text on this site is authorised only on paper media, and only on the condition that the following four conditions are followed:
- free access: the document can only be used for informational purposes, and not for profit
- respect for integrity of documents reproduced: no modifications or alterations of any kind
- clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: “Source: this document comes from the Gravic website
- Reproduction and publication rights reserved”
- Documents must be used in compliance with applicable legislation and the recommendations of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés), as set out in French law no. 78-17 of 6/1/1978.
Gravic reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
For other uses, please contact us.
Gravic may make changes at any time, without warning, to the products, programmes or services described on this site.
Gravic accepts no responsibility for successive links to other Internet sites or partner sites.