Metal tags represent the origins of industrial labelling.
Metal tags, used to identify or to provide tracing of industrial equipment, offer perfect resistance to external stresses (temperature, chemical products, vibrations, etc.), and ensure optimal solidity and durability.
These are available in various materials (aluminium, stainless steel, brass, etc.), with various looks or surfaces (gloss, matte, anodised, satin, etc.), and may be either mechanically affixed (screws, rivets), or affixed with adhesive or glue.
The Gravic Group offers several marking solutions adapted to your constraints and needs (mechanical engraving, screen printing, chemical printing, etc.), in standard or custom formats.
TYPES OF APPLICATION
- Sign plates
- Company plaques
- Industrial information or prevention plaques
- Serial number or bar code plates
- Identification or tracing tags
- Laser marking on metal tags
- Safety plaques
- Back plates
- CE plaques
TYPES OF MATERIAL
- Ordinary, anodised, or coated aluminium
- Rustproof or stainless steel
- Magnetic plates