A European specialist in front face screen printing, Gravic Group also makes PLV display decorative elements for the luxury and cosmetics industries, and printing on polycarbonate or rigid plates, combining digital printing and screen printing which may include or mix matte or gloss, mirror or metallic effects.
Our processes can provide resistance to liquids and cracking, and colour-matching to meet the most exacting requirements for your projects.
Gravic Group has developed an expertise in making the most technical plastic decorative elements. Our innovations allow us to bring you high-end decorative elements for your displays, and to highlight your products in sale areas (Luxury shops, Duty Free, etc.)
We can combine screen printing and digital printing, or mix spangle, matte, gloss and satin effects. Our processes can provide resistance to the most aggressive perfumes, cracking, and colour-matching to meet the most exacting requirements for your projects.
Gravic Group is the partner for peel-off decorations for makers of displays, shelves, furniture, and point-of-sale displays for the cosmetic, luxury, perfume and beauty industries.
TYPES OF APPLICATION
- Cosmetic peel-off modules
- Store point-of-sale display covers
- Counter back covering
- Counter display decorations
- Premium shelf decorations
TYPES OF MATERIALS
- Polycarbonate and PET (0.125 – 0.175 – 0.250 – 0.375 – 0.500 – 0.750 mm)
- PMMA from 1 to 10 mm
- Perfume-resistant / anti-cracking plastics
- Adhesives ro glues which meet all requirements (permanent or removable)
- Magnetic materials and inks